SPACE Network has agreements with various different networks:
- ACCINNET International Network Accinet agreement
- Network of International Business Schools NIBS agreement
- Community Colleges for International Development CCID agreement
- Baltic Bright consulting & training Baltic Bright agreement
- Educational Innovation in Economics and Business Network EDiNEB agreement
- European Access Network ENA agreement
- Bologna Club MoU – Bologna Club
Some benefits of being a member of SPACE Network:
- Membership is an institutional membership, that means that more than one faculty can join and have access to our digital platform.
- Only a small registration fee is to be paid by members for the Annual SPACE Conference and Autumn Meeting.
- The Annual Conference is organized as a peer-reviewed research forum where academics and researchers from SPACE member-institutions present their research work or examples of good practice in a number of areas related to innovation and applied research in education. Papers are published in the conference proceedings.
- The European diplomas or certificates with the quality SPACE label are free and entirely sponsored by the association (validation is set by a special LEC – Level Evaluation Committee – organized by SPACE). Members who organise the SPACE exams can fix a exam fee for the sole benefit of their own institution.
- No fee is charged for the use of our electronic digital platform – including all online courses and forums.
- SPACE members receive the SPACE Newsletter free (6 times a year). This Newsletter contains the latest news about the network, projects, upcoming events, members, etc.
- Thanks to the fact that SPACE is represented with over 60 partners in 28 countries with many partners in the new EU countries – there is a large platform for choosing partners in developing projects that start at the Annual Meetings.
- SPACE offers a platform for work placement opportunities to students at SPACE member institutions. Moreover, the work placement period abroad is mentioned on the SPACE diplomas and certificates, thus providing that “extra dimension” they need towards potential employers. Special internships are offered for the Hospitality and Tourism Management SPACE students by our partners outside Europe in the USA and the Dominican Republic in cooperation with Walt Disneyworld in Lake Buena Vista and with local hotel chains in the Dominican Republic.
- Thanks to our agreements of cooperation with other networks, SPACE members can benefit from a larger platform of partners and networking opportunities and are invited to participate in projects.
- SPACE Network can also act as an intermediary – our members benefit as if they were also members of other netowrks. Sometimes the benefit is to participate in some networks with reduced fee and sometimes is to participate with a group of students in international competitions.
- Thanks to the partnership with companies, SPACE members have a direct recruitment platform for their students.
Download here a small SPACE brochure containing the highlights of the SPACE Network.
Download Space member application forms (ZIP format).