At SPACE European Network for Business Studies and Languages, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about our members, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
This statement may be changed from time to time, so please check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound to this privacy statement.
PERSONAL DATA THAT IS BEING PROCESSED
SPACE Network could process personal data about you if you:
- are a member (institutional, associate, individual) of SPACE Network: address and contact details of the institution/ association + name, surname address and contact details of the legal representative
- register for an event of SPACE Network (conference, project meeting, etc…): name, surname, address, contact details
- subscribe for the news letters: name, surname, e-mail address
WHY SPACE NETWORK NEEDS THIS DATA
SPACE Network processes your personal data in order to keep contact with its members, event participants and persons interested in the network’s activities.
HOW LONG SPACE NETWORK SAVES THIS DATA
SPACE Network does not keep your personal data longer than is strictly needed in order to realise its set objectives, for which your data are being collected.
- Member’s (institutional, associate, individual) data: name, surname, address and contact details will be collected until an institution/ association/ person is no longer a member.
- Ex-member’s name, surname and e-mail address are being collected up until 5 years after cancellation of the membership.
- Event participant’s name, surname and e-mail address are being collected up until 5 years after the event.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
SPACE Network only shares your information with third parties if this is necessary to deliver the services for which you have registered as a member or for an event or to comply to legal obligations.
VIEW, ADAPT OR DELETE YOUR DATA
You have the right to view, adapt or delete your personal data.
You can send a request to view, adapt or delete your data to firstname.lastname@example.org SPACE Network will respond to your request within 4 weeks.
SPACE Network takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes fitting measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and illicit changes of the data.
If you are under the impression that your data are not being protected enough or if there are any indications of abuse or if you would like to receive more information concerning the protection of the personal data collected by SPACE Network, you can get into contact with SPACE Network via email@example.com. www.space-network.orgis a website by SPACE European Network for Business Studies and Languages. SPACE Network can be contacted via:
Postal address and social seat: Ravensteingalerij 27, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Communications manager: Geert Baekelandt, Vice-President
E-mail address: Geert.Baekelandt@hogent.be