SPACE International Network Virtual Conference
31st SPACE NETWORK CONFERENCE – Improving the quality of digital education
22-23 April 2021 – Virtual Conference
Call for papers/posters
Submissions are welcome which relate to the general Conference Theme under the following topics:
- Higher Education 4.0
- Higher Education Pedagogy and Technologies
- Higher Education research and its relationship with industry
- Higher Education Collaborative Projects
- Student Engagement, Diversity and Employability
- Internationalization of Higher Education
- Enablers and constraints in the promotion of research in higher education
Types of Submissions:
- Refereed Long papers (10 pages). Finished or consolidated R&D works, to be included in one of the Conference themes: 4000 words max excluding reference list
- Refereed Working/Work-in-Progress or short papers (5 pages). Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results, opened to discussion: 2500 words max excluding reference list
- Poster Presentations. Initial work with relevant ideas, opened to discussion: A1 size (or 6 x A4) – abstracts submission of 500 words
- Master/Doctoral submission: 2000 words max excluding reference list
- Pedagogical experiences and case studies (2 pages)
All papers will be “blind reviewed” by at least two members of the Scientific Committee.
The authors of accepted poster papers must build and print a poster to be exhibited during the Conference. The poster must follow an A1 or A2 vertical format, pdf extension. The Conference includes Work Sessions where these posters are presented and orally discussed, with a 5-minute limit per poster.
Submissions must comply with the detailed specifications which may be attached to this call or are available on the website www.space-network.org. Submission of work is through Easy Chair – https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=31stspaceconference
Full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
The best papers relating to Higher Education will be considered for publication in the network journal Advances in Higher Education: Research, Education, and Innovation.
To ensure that the contribution (full paper, short paper/work in progress, poster paper or master/doctoral symposium paper) is published in the Proceedings, at least one of the authors must be fully registered in the conference; and the paper must comply with the suggested layout and page-limit. Additionally, all recommended modifications must be addressed by the authors before they submit the final version.
No more than one paper per registration will be published in the Conference Proceedings. An extra fee must be paid for the publication of additional papers, with a maximum of one additional paper per registration.
Importantes dates: (time zone GMT+1)
- All submissions: Wednesday, Sunday 28th, 2021 (midnight)
- Notification of acceptance ‘as is’ or required amendments: Friday, 2nd April 2021
- Submission of amended papers and all posters: Wednesday, 14th April 2021 (midnight)
- Payment of registration (in time to ensure the inclusion of an accepted paper in the conference proceedings): Wednesday, 31st March 2021
Questions? Any questions about the call for submissions please contact:
Teresa Paiva – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your submission!