City : Kolding
End date: 27-04-2018
List of delegates
|First name||Last name||Organisation|
Guidelines full papers
SPACE International Network Conference
25 – 27 April – Kolding, Denmark
“Fostering social impact by linking HEI research to entrepreneurship”
Submissions are welcome which relate to the general Conference theme under the following topics:
- Higher Education Leadership, Governance and Operational Practices
- Higher Education Pedagogy and Technologies
- Higher Education Collaborative Projects
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Student Engagement, Diversity and Employability
- Internationalization of Higher Education
- Higher Education research and its relationship with entrepreneurship
- Fostering entrepreneurship through education
- Role of Higher Education in the promotion of entrepreneurship
- Enablers and constraints in the promotion of research in higher education
Types of Submissions:
- Refereed Long papers. Finished or consolidated R&D works, to be included in one of the Conference themes: 4000 words max excluding reference list
- Refereed Working/Work-in-Progress. Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results, opened to discussion: 2500 words max excluding reference list
- Poster Presentations. Initial work with relevant ideas, opened to discussion: A1 size (or 6 x A4)
- Master/Doctoral submission: 2000 words max excluding reference list
All papers will be “blind reviewed” by at least two members of the Scientific Committee.
The authors of accepted poster papers must build and print a poster to be exhibited during the Conference. This poster must follow an A1 or A2 vertical format. The Conference includes Work Sessions where these posters are presented and orally discussed, with a 5-minute limit per poster.
Submissions must comply with the detailed specifications. Submission of work is through EasyChair. Please register and log in to submit your work in the link below:
All papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
The best papers relating to Higher Education will be considered for publication in the network journal Advances in Higher Education: Research, Education, and Innovation
The best papers relating to Technology and Human Interaction will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-technology-human-interaction/1084). This is an indexed journal.
To ensure that the contribution (full paper, short paper/work in progress, poster paper or master/doctoral symposium paper) is published in the Proceedings, at least one of the authors must be fully registered in the conference; and the paper must comply with the suggested layout and page-limit. Additionally, all recommended modifications must be addressed by the authors before they submit the final version.
No more than one paper per registration will be published in the Conference Proceedings. An extra fee must be paid for the publication of additional papers, with a maximum of one additional paper per registration.
Important dates: (timezone GMT+1)
- Paper submission all papers: Monday, November 17th, 2017 midnight
- Notification of acceptance ‘as is’ or required amendments: Friday, 26th January 2018
- Submission of amended papers and all posters: Friday, 2nd February 2018 midnight
- Payment of registration (in time to ensure the inclusion of an accepted paper in the conference proceedings): Friday, 30th March 2018
Questions? Any questions about the call for submissions please contact: Teresa Paiva – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your submission!